"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15b)

woensdag 24 augustus 2011

Kids

Hi there, no traumatic news. We're busy, but not things that you need to share with everybody and anybody. So, just a quick few pictures to show you how the children are growing.


Really loving life, even though it is really not that exciting or entertaining.

I'm doing a course on children's evangelism, and they told us that up to 85% of children who believe in Jesus Christ accept Him between ages 5 and 15. And then I read the same thing in the newspaper today. So, let's find joy in the faith of a child:
Mark 10:14..."Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."
Faith like a child...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten