"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15b)

vrijdag 17 augustus 2012

Africa?

If you were thinking of coming to visit to escape to a nice warm Africa, think again. Twice in the last two weeks, this has been the view from our home:
And then we like to do this:
Hide!

I truly do not know who thought of global warming, but they were not living in Gordon's Bay, or the rest of South Africa for that matter. There are parts that have seen snow for the first time for as long as anyone can remember.

I've said it and I'll say it again. We are living in end times- even nature feels the change.
We have also been seeing a lot of political struggles in South Africa of late. Yesterday 38 people were shot down while protesting- armed, not armed, who knows?

Our answer lies in God alone. Please pray with us for safety and peace to reign- true Peace.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten