"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15b)

maandag 11 februari 2013

Christmas 2012

I am so far behind on blogging that I think I am infront. It is not because I did not want to, but since I was not able to place photo's on the site, sorry. Looking at photo's are much more interesting than me telling you all our life details. So these blogs are catch up blogs, moments we have forgotten that will feel brand new to you. So let's start:
Firstly, here are some pictures of the children after christmas. We try to focus on the reason for celebrating Christmas, but also do give them something small, since Jesus gave us the biggest gift ever.
The last picture was actually after 'Sinterklaas'- the dutch festival where the children more traditionally get their gifts.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten