"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15b)

zondag 21 april 2013

Huis Paalman

I see it has been more than two months since I came around to blogging.

The problem is that I want to blog about nice relaxed moments, but it has been a really busy time. For more news on our ministry, you can read our newsletter on www.mercy4africa.com but just give me time, I need to write a newsletter ;)

Someone from out church asked last week, how do you guys do it all? And I said, it is because Carl and me are a team. If he did not allow me to have time, I would not be involved in the ministry at all. But it is because he frees me, that I can go and do. Meanwhile he has been home a lot, turning into a great cook and home manager. Even in raising kids, we are a team: I make sure all the little pieces of their care gets done, and he entertains- and they love it!!

Do you Rashelle take this cute little serious man with the crazy gloves?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten