"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15b)

dinsdag 24 mei 2011

Joys in life

Like so often, life's joys come in small packages. I heard somebody on the radio calling it postcards from God.
As mom (or Auntie Ilne as Rashelle likes to call me) my joy comes from watching my children develop. Here are a few pictures as Tim takes it one-step-at-a-time, not literally of cause.
He crawls
He sits
He eats
He gets up on his own.

And another joy:
I think it is the very first time I get something to make flowers, and then I was reminded of that verse:
My job was to plant the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God, not we, who made it grow. (1 Cor 3:6)

Every joy comes from God, may we enjoy them daily and be thankful to the Giver of all life.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten