"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15b)

dinsdag 24 januari 2012

Holiday

In case you missed us, we've been away for 10 days, and left the computer behind. I thought I'd share just some of the highlights of our holiday, but it has been seriously difficult to select just a few pictures. That's the down side of digital technology, there is nothing to stop the trigger-happy-photo-fingers.

Our excuse for going was my father's visit. He came and we drove to visit my grandmother, some real family time:
  The kids had a good time with their grandfather here:



Then we visited with friends in Port Elizabeth, and their three BEAUTIFUL adopted children:


and their slightly more unusual 'children':

Then on to the area, previously known as the 'Transkei'. It was my first time in this part of South Africa, and I was surprised at the beauty:



We visited with friends on a mission compound, had great conversations, and was surrounded by God's peace and quiet.

Lastly, we spend two days of peace in a beautiful area called Stormsrivier:



For reservations, just call our agents:
TIM PAALMAN
 
 Or his assistant, that's currently out of office:

Hope to see you soon! Please make it soon, the doctor wants to cut 23 March.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten