"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15b)

maandag 21 oktober 2013

Funeral 2

No, not another funeral, just the first one taking for ever.

The family, where the little grave stood as lonely reminder for the reason, where swamped by people for about four days. I think the last family are still over there. Every time new people arrived you would hear the wailing to greet them. I have no idea how they fed the probably more than 100 people that were with them all that time.

We tried to help them where we could- we were transporting people, bringing food, charging cellphones and primarily we were water station.
People even brought their little babies to bath them. Rashelle didn't complain.
The father of the little baby could only come 4 days after the baby died, since he is writing his final exams- a really great guy. His heart was aching when he came to greet on Saturday night.

I can tell you this whole ordeal, made me take time to kick ball with my little boy. Children are precious, and they are vulnerable. We can just pray for them, day by day.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten